We just got "The Call." Both girls are invited to the Meet of Champs! Yea!
Coach Andrew called and spoke with each girl to personally give the news. I thought that was a nice touch. Both girls responded with, "Cool!" After the call, we did a "Happy Dance!"
To qualify for the Meet of Champs, the girls had to be among the 4 fastest swimmers in their age group and stroke. Andrew did not tell the girls what they were swimming, so I don't have their official events yet.
So, we continue with practices for the rest of the week and have a BIG meet at Katy High School with the 6 other teams in our division on Saturday and Sunday.
More to come . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well, that is just dandy! I knew my granddaughters were champions, but it's nice to know that there is an official "champions" function that they have qualified for. Have fun, girlies, and tell me all about it when you get to Colorado. Love you lotz and lotz.
Post a Comment