Here's our morning activity: Watching updates periodically; Cliff is mowing; I am cooking; the girls are taking their showers, cleaning up the house, coloring, etc. to stay busy as we wait. I have chili, calzones, and beef stew in the works - all things we can work on over the next couple of days whether we have power or not. And once the worst is over, we have the grill. We certainly won't starve!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Hurricane Ike Update: 10:00 a.m.
So far, not much to report. I'm posting a couple of pictures that show a beautiful sunny day. Winds should pick up this afternoon; landfall around midnight; hurricane force winds for us in the pre-dawn hours; rain and wind most of the day tomorrow. I'll update our doings, with pictures, as I can. We expect to lose power, so you won't hear from us for a while. I'll keep taking pictures and update as soon as we can.
Here's our morning activity: Watching updates periodically; Cliff is mowing; I am cooking; the girls are taking their showers, cleaning up the house, coloring, etc. to stay busy as we wait. I have chili, calzones, and beef stew in the works - all things we can work on over the next couple of days whether we have power or not. And once the worst is over, we have the grill. We certainly won't starve!

Here's our morning activity: Watching updates periodically; Cliff is mowing; I am cooking; the girls are taking their showers, cleaning up the house, coloring, etc. to stay busy as we wait. I have chili, calzones, and beef stew in the works - all things we can work on over the next couple of days whether we have power or not. And once the worst is over, we have the grill. We certainly won't starve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment