This is Vivian's contribution to a magic act at our church talent show and auction. The clip is about 3 minutes long. The magician is our friend Ethen. Hope you enjoy it.
The video of her solo is forthcoming. Look for it in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I LOVE this blog! It's so much fun to see the videos & pictures, and to read about what you're up to. Vivian, you did very well handling all that stuff. Loved your bow at the end, too. And the giggles I could hear from Emma Grace. Love you guys!
Gramma
That's really cute! I'm so glad you set up this blog. It makes it so much easier to keep up with what's going on in your lives.
We sure are looking forward to seeing you guys in July. I wish Cliff could come, too.
Sorry about the "deleted comment." Had some spelling typos, and I guess you can't edit comments.
Vivian is a natural. She's better than David Blaine. She even held her breath longer than he did when she was being baptized! FUN!!!!
Glad you're blogging!!! It's GREAT to see the videos!
Post a Comment