So, today was a bit rough. No sense going into details, but I was not in a good mood.
Cliff came home from work, and over dinner, the girls were telling him what they learned today in our history class.
We're studying ancient Greece and just finished the Persian Wars. Today we entered the Golden Age of Greece with the proliferation of art and music, the development of democracy and the appearance of the great philosophers. Cliff asked the girls what kinds of questions the philosophers pondered. Why is water wet? What does it take to be "good"? Etc. And then Cliff chimes in with, "Why does Vivian toot?" She didn't even miss a beat, "Dad, that's a chemical reaction!"
I lost it. I started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. The girls piled on top of me and started tickling me and laughing, too.
What a great way to end the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Classic! Vivian's a quick wit! Glad your bad day ended on a good note.
WAY TO GO, VIV!!!
That's one smart cookie you have there--but I do wonder about Clifford's twisted mind . . . how does he come up with these "interesting" questions???
That would explain the need for hazmat suits in some households!! :P
Post a Comment