On Thanksgiving weekend, we worked on decorating the house -- primarily the tree.


Each year, our church participates in the Katy Christian Ministry's Santa's Sleigh program. This year I requested 35 children from the Katy area who needed help this holiday season. I then recruited church members to "adopt" them and provide their Christmas gifts. These pictures are from the day we picked up the gifts and delivered them back to KCM.


Christmas Party for the kids who see Emma Grace's occupational therapist, Fritzi. They had it at a gymnastics gym -- a good, safe, fun place for the kids. These pics are from the cookie decorating activity. Fritzi had the cookie icing in squeezable bags. It worked great AND gave the kids a fine motor skill workout!


Our annual baking extravaganza -- always interesting. This year, Vivian seemed most interested in taking time to create a masterpiece. Emma just wanted to pile on the frosting. Usually it is the other way around.





1 comment:
What a wonderful array of holiday stuff you do! Good for you for making the Katy Christian Ministry an annual thing.
The cookies look yummy . . . any chance that Gramma will get to taste one when we get together at Canyon of the Eagles???
By the way.......Clifford looks as if he's contemplating a half-eaten egg in that one picture. I tried to look at an enlarged version, and couldn't get it to come up (although the others came up fine). I know it's an ornament, but it looks like an egg.
Post a Comment