The evening was much more involved than we knew. I thought it was just the strings, band, and keyboards taught by her teacher. It actually was a winter recital for the whole school. It is an Arts Magnate, so they had choirs, dancers, pianists, etc. Viv's group finally got to perform about 2 hours in. We left before the end, as I had not prepared to be there that long. I thought it was small and we could eat dinner afterward. As it was, we got home around 9pm, ate something light, and went to bed.
These are also posted on my Facebook page.


1 comment:
SMILE, Vivi! You're doing great! That's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen/heard. She really holds her own. And all tunes were recognizable. I never knew "This Old Man" could be so troublesome, but I guess those Knick-knacks and Paddywacks are pretty hard to saw your way through.
Wonderful show. I loved it.
And great hair.
Post a Comment