Okay, to explain the m&s comment: Emma Grace wrote that beautiful note in the morning. In the afternoon, she decided that I was "mean and stupid," because I wouldn't let her play computer games (her electronics time was gone). Steve knew about it, because we had been emailing all day working on the perxnet account. By later that evening, I wasn't m&s anymore. Imagine that!
4 comments:
And yet, today you are "mean and stupid." Oh how fickle the young mind may be.
Try all in the same day! Of course, the love note came first. It wasn't until afternoon that I morphed into "mean and stupid."
Did I miss something? What's the "mean and stupid" reference?? The Love Message is wonderful. Well done, Emma Dahling.
Okay, to explain the m&s comment: Emma Grace wrote that beautiful note in the morning. In the afternoon, she decided that I was "mean and stupid," because I wouldn't let her play computer games (her electronics time was gone). Steve knew about it, because we had been emailing all day working on the perxnet account. By later that evening, I wasn't m&s anymore. Imagine that!
Post a Comment