Monday, February 18, 2008

You won't believe this. . . .!!

Guess what? My kitchen floor is clean.

I KNOWWWW! It happened again!

This time the blender pitcher fell out of the lower cabinet and crashed on the tile floor. You know, I have been thinking that it is about time to replace the blender/food processor/mixer appliance that we got as a wedding gift almost 18 years ago. Maybe THAT is what God's trying to tell me THIS time!

Probably not. I think this is the latest installment in the ongoing "conversation" about taking Him for granted. He's right. Maybe I should listen. I'm running out of stuff to break. Although I'll probably always have a steady supply of sticky, smelly, runny stuff that can make a mess.

1 comment:

perkoline said...

Maybe God is trying to tell you that it's time to cover the tile with 2 inches of foam rubber. (that's a joke...)
If you're up for a replacement pitcher and have a hard time locating one, I've found http://www.thegourmetdepotco.com/store/ helpful for pot lids, etc., and they say they're good for all kinds of counter appliances.